Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 20, 2014

My Secret Garden

Oh My, the Moon Plants are showing out again this year!! ~~~In my Secret Garden~~~~

Datura Inoxia Moon or Moon Plants.

Very easy to grow and produces blossoms from sunset until about 10 o'clock every morning. The flowers have a light spicy fragrance. The Flowers are very large and snow white in color.
Moon flowers are self-seeding, when their blooms die to produce new plants for the next growing cycle, they produce a pod that is full of seeds and will open when dried. This is when I pick the seeds and save for the coming spring to give to friends and family. The fragrance is so lovely, if only I could bottle it.!!
“Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are the sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.” Luther Burnank     ♥♥♥♥ I Love My Backyard ♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment